Orientación profesional, oportunidades laborales, ofertas de trabajo, becas, programas para estudiar o trabajar fuera
1 mensaje • Página 1 de 1
Delin Property is a Pan-European logistics development and investment company with offices in the UK, the Netherlands and Spain and over € 1bn AUM. We are looking to hire an investment analyst to support our investment and asset management operations in Spain, although the candidate will also work on projects across Europe.
- Undertake financial and feasibility analysis on investment and land development opportunities.
- Support due diligence and market research for potential investments in the areas of valuation, commercial, financial, and tax/legal review.
- Prepare documentation (investment committee materials, investment proposals, etc.) for Management and Board approval processes.
- Conduct ongoing projects performance tracking on the latest transaction terms, budget & development plan, leasing conditions, etc.
- Support the asset management activity with lease terms analysis, marketing initiatives, supervision of property managers, etc.
- Assist on financing and re-financing activities, preparing and compiling information and documentation for lenders.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- A relevant higher degree, preferably in economics, finance or business administration.
- At least 2-4 years of relevant professional experience in real estate or finance.
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills (MS Excel), being able to build from scratch a full real estate cash flow model, incorporating debt structure, equity model, and others; and analysing outputs (IRR, Equity Multiple, cash-on-cash ratios, sensitivities…)
- Essential to be able to communicate effectively in both written & verbal Spanish and English.
- Attention to detail, organization skills, independent and proactive. Enthusiastic attitude, and eager to learn. Team player with strong interpersonal skills and commercial flair. Down-to-earth, willingness to roll up sleeves with ability to work autonomously.
Please send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested, thanks!